Saturday, September 6, 2008

Staci's visit...

One of my very Best friend's Staci came in town this last weekend, she brought her mom with her they had a funeral to attend, she called me and said they were going to be in town, So of course I said please came and stay with me! She moved to California about 5 years ago and I have missed her every day since! It was so nice to see her and her mom, what a great weekend we had. We did a session at the Bountiful Temple, it was so nice and peaceful. We also did a lot of shopping! My boy's were with there Grandma Allred's for a sleepover, so they were gone all weekend. The house was very quiet! It was so nice to spend some time with Staci and her mom they are welcome back anytime!

Julie & Staci


Libby, Julie, Staci, & Her mom Suzette.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I will be back. Love ya tons!