Friday, September 19, 2008

Corbin's Birthday Party!!!

What was I thinking? 12 of Corbin's friend's all together at the same time, crazy! I decided to do a party at the house this year thinking it would be easy. Corbin wanted to do a Lego party, Fun. Yeah Right!!! It's a good thing my Mom and Jeni were there to help put together the 12 Lego cars! All in all Corbin had a fun little birthday party. I'm just glad it's over!


Look out we're in Trouble!!!

They went on a fun hunt to find their Lego cars.

Corbin opening his gifts! Fun stuff.

3 comments:

pirate ride said...

WOW you are brave!! I can berely handle one little boy!! Looks like fun though, love all the boys with Libby in the middle, so cute!

Unknown said...

Bless your heart! There is a special place in heaven for you. Learn from this and don't ever do it again...You're the best little mommy:)

The Peterson Press said...

Wow!!! You are a great mom!!You have got to love a little boy party ha ha!!