Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween

Every year my mom has a Halloween Party, she always has lots of fun things for the kids to do. They made some fun crafts & decorated cookies. My mom always makes us chili to eat before we go out Trick or Treating. This year Hayden & Corbin were both Skeleton Pirate's, I found a costume for Hayden & then Corbin wanted to be the same thing (whatever) Libby was a cute little lady Bug. We had a great Halloween!

Hilary helping Libby with her craft

Libby loves Baby Briggs


Corbin painting his pumpkin

Hayden with the ghost he painted

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great tradition! Libby is always cute as a bug.

pirate ride said...

You are so lucky to have such a great mom!! I am glad that she is so into her Grandkids!! Way fun tradition!

pirate ride said...

Hi Ju, I posted that link on my blog. just click the word THIS

Megs said...

That is so funny...Brady was a skeleton pirate too...whatever that is. (people kept asking) I'm so glad it's all over. I get pretty sick of dressing them up 10 different times! It was great to see you all at Zach's baptism...thanks for coming! Love ya