Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tyler & Hayden's Birthday

Tyler is so lucky to always share his birthday with Hayden, He always says it's the best present he's ever got. Hayden was Baptized on his Birthday so we took him to Temple square for dinner. We ate at the Roof Restaurant, what a nice place to eat, I was very impressed with everything, the food was awesome, Hayden is still talking about the white chocolate moose cake it was sooo Yummy!!! We ate until we could barley walk. The view out our window was breathtaking, we could see all of Temple Square, It was so Beautiful! We went to see the Joseph Smith movie afterwards, it was really good. I love the Salt lake temple , what a great way to spend our very special day!

Birthday Boys!

The view from our table.

Dad & Hayden

Hayden & Mom

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have sat at the same table, right by the piano. I love that restaurant. What a special time for all of you!

pirate ride said...

Happy birthday Tyler! That is so sweet what he says about Hayden being the best gift he ever got!

Megs said...

Julie,
I'm sorry I missed the baptism, but glad Josh and the kids made it. I love you and your family so much and am so grateful for your friendship. You look great in your pictures by the way! I'll talk to you soon!

Shauna said...

What a special day for you and your family. I love the Roof. The chocolate Creme Brulee is so good. Fun to comment on your blog.

Kristin said...

Those are great pictures. Hayden looks so mature.